Many thanks to James J. Cudney IV for nominating me for this award. He is an aspiring writer with acknowledged book reviews. Besides his daily posts of The Challenge: 365 Days of Discovery – Who am I? are worth checking out, as they consult both thought-provoking and entertaining issues. They are personal enough to get to know him better, yet you don’t get overwhelmed by someone else’s private life at all.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“The ‘Mystery Blogger Award‘ is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion” ~ Okoto Enigma.
How Does It Work:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate up to 10 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Facts about me:
- I used to smoke for years, my third attempt turned out to be successful 4 years ago.
- I am afraid of any kinds of insect. My reactions are childish, yet I can’t help panicking.
- I learnt to ride a bike 25 years ago, but I have totally forgotten how to do so.
Jay’s Questions To Me:
- What other blogger would you want to do a co-written post with?
I have already found a few blogs that I like reading and commenting because of the style, the topics or the message and I could cooperate with those bloggers. However, everybody has their own style, messages so some common points are necessary. I wouldn’t force myself or the other to write in a different style or on weird topics just because we find nice each other.
- If you had to choose sweet or salty as the only flavor for the rest of your life, which would it be?
I would definitely choose salty. I eat sweets and I am not afraid of sugar at all. But I could not live without cheese, pasta and spicy sauces.
- What inspirational speaker or motivator always captures your attention?
I have to admit that I do not really have idols. If somebody talks about feeling and goal similar to mine, I will surely join them and absorb them. But I think this would not work the other way (I mean to have different views just because of the speaker)
- Do you consider yourself clever, smart or lofty? Or all 3?
I don’t think that IQ tests can gauge the necessary ability to survive or to advance. Destroying our environment and future is pointing to that. I am trying to plan on long-term and consider all external effects of my actions.
- Where will you retire?
I am considering leaving my country and settling down somewhere in the European Union. Although I have visited foreign cities only as a tourist, France and Barcelona are definitely on my list.
My Favorite Post
I do not really have a favourite post, but I think that 80,000 year-old Pando is worth mentioning again.
My Questions For Those Nominated
- Do you organise your birthday parties or do you prefer them to be organized by your friends? (or in the past when you used to have birthday parties)
- Does telepathy exists?
- What does it mean for you? “Just when I think I have learned the way to live, life changes.”
- Do you discuss the same topics in real life than on your blog?
- How did you realize that Santa Claus does not exist?