My dear fellow bloggers,
Although I am quite a newbie in this blogging universe, I have received the Liebster Award today. I thank https://victorfitnessblog.com/2017/07/15/the-liebster-award/ for nominating me. His blog is worth check out.
The rules for the Liebster Award:
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs
- Notify them of the nomination
- Give them 11 questions to answer
Facts about me
- I am 34 years old
- I live in the European Union
- I have a Ms in Finance, Risk Management
- I can speak English, French, Dutch as foreign languages
- I work in corporate finance
- I do aerobics 2 times a weak
- I can bake bread and pizza from flour (not mirelit)
- I am not married
- I used to have 3 tortoises
- I do not eat red meat any more
- my favorite colours are mint green and white
My answers to questions from https://victorfitnessblog.com/2017/07/15/the-liebster-award/
- What does life mean to you? I would like to reach my full potential while contributing to the society
- What would you enjoy doing 7 days a week? I always strive to widen my horizon by exploring new perspectives (travel, books, new people, my own ideas etc)
- Birth date 1983
- Have you ever had a near death experience? I had one 10 years ago, I went into the sea despite waves and I swallowed a lot of water, I was afraid of another big wave which fortunately avoided me
- My favorite quote is “The secret to happiness is freedom… And the secret to freedom is courage.”
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? I would go on a round-trip, I would not opt for a single destination
- My dream house is a beautiful house at the beach with white sand
- I can not remember any really embarrassing moments from my adulthood
- My biggest fear is being deterred from my own priorities
- Do you have any regrest? I am still young so I can still correct my former false steps
- I have neither favorite author nor favorite books/films. I think we can not really make comparisons among different people or works.
My nominees for the Liebster Award are
Now my questions for you:
1. What does life mean to you?
2. What would you enjoy doing 7 days a week?
3. What’s your birthday date?
4. Have you ever had a near death experience? If yes pls brief us about it
5. Your favourite quote is ?
6. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
7. What’s your dream house?
8. Most embarrassing moment
9. Your biggest fear?
10. Any regret? If yes what ?
11. Who’s your favourite author or speaker, maybe both?
Thanks for your time and keep doing what you do.